Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Aspired

Sunflowers get their name because they turn their faces to the sun.  After a long time of doing that, they start looking like the sun itself.  So keep looking up.  You are already becoming the person you wish you could be.

Missing the sunshine so badly after what has been some of the "worst snowstorms since 1993".  I want to feel the sun on my skin, I want to squint, I want to smell it, I want to wake up to its earlier rising and retire later because of it's late setting. I want to sweat.  I crave the sunshine!  I am painting my back entryway yellow this week.  That's how desperate I am for some rays.  When is Spring Break?

In my 9 years of footzoning experience, I have come to believe that sunshine is as important to our health as nutrition itself.  It fascinates me that people naturally feel better in the summer and health always declines in the winter.  For some, it declines just a little.  For others, it declines dramatically.

In ancient times, people made use of the sun when they noticed any kind of discomfort in the body.  The ailing person lay in the sun and exposed the bare skin of those parts of the body where he experienced weakness, discomfort or pain, and in a very short time, he felt better.  No one drank water that wasn't exposed to the sun.  It was believed that the sun had the closest relationship with the human soul, and the health of the body is solely dependent upon a soul that has ample strength. 

It has been proven that sunlight is necessary for our mental health, our bones, our blood and our immune system.  So what is a person to do when they live so far away from the equator?  Either book a few nice vacations, or.....you can get by with some "Sunshine Water".

You see,  water will hold the sunshine's charge for about 24 hours.  Drink Sunshine Water daily to literally "drink" sunshine into the cells of your body.  Here's how:
 
SUNSHINE WATER
Large Glass Container (plastic will not work)
Spring or Filtered Water (No tap water)
Set out in the Sunshine, (even if there is only a little) for 2-3 hours
After a few hours, feel free to bring the water in and drink it. 
Water will hold the sunshine's "charge" for 24 hours
Any water not consumed in 24 hours needs to back into the sun.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment