Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Redo

Starting over is the bravest kind of starting there is.  Life always offers you a second chance.  It's called tomorrow.



I am so grateful for second chances.  There have been many occasions in my life when I have realized that the choice that I made was a wrong one.  But only once did I feel the overwhelming sorrow that this poor choice could never be righted.  Ever. It used to take up a lot of space in my mind.  I spent a lot of my energy feeling sorry that I did not follow my heart, and made a life-altering mistake by doing so.  But, sometimes the wrong choices bring us to the right places.   It took me years to understand that I cannot go back and start a new beginning, but I can start today and make a new ending.  So, I am doing just that.  Now, it is my job to learn the lesson, then pay attention to the good in my life.  New and wonderful experiences are coming every single day.
 
 
Hey, my Kale is up and ready in the garden.  I like to pick it before it gets too large.  Baby kale.  Prepare it like this for a fun and healthy snack!
 
 
Kale Chips
 
1 cup of Kale - Remove the spines
Olive Oil
Sea Salt
 
Tear Kale into chip size pieces and lay out on a cookie sheet.  Drizzle olive oil on them, and sprinkle with sea salt.  Place in a 375 degree oven for 15-20 minutes or until dry and crispy.  Yum!  Kinda, sorta like potato chips without the guilt.  Betcha can't eat just one!

No comments:

Post a Comment