Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Redeem

There is nothing - absolutely nothing - that can't be stitched up, cleaned up, bound up, or brought back together.  With enough faith, strength, and love, there is nothing - and no one - beyond saving.  That is the real secret.  Everything can be redeemed.

Wednesdays are my "clean up" day.  Yep, every Wednesday, the bathrooms at my house get scrubbed down.  The good news is, I have one less bathroom to do today.  I had a dear friend and client of mine want to trade out a few Footzoning sessions, so she came and helped me clean yesterday.  She helped me with a couple bedrooms and a bathroom.  It felt great to have someone help me keep up around here.  Ever scrubbed down the shower and the toxic fumes from your cleaning products give you a headache?  Try out this simple recipe for All Purpose Cleaning Spray.  It's citrus aroma cheers me up while I am doing chores.  I use it for counterops, toilets, and for spot cleaning the floors.

All Purpose Cleaning Spray
1 part White Vinegar &
1 part Water in a Spray Bottle
Juice from 1/2 of a fresh lemon
5 drops Lemon Essential Oil
 
 
This cleaner is antibacterial, antimicrobial and antifungal.  Despite what the cleaning aisle of the grocery stores make you believe, you really don't need a lot of bottles of many different household cleaners.  Make your own to save money, and never worry about polluting your body or the environment. 
 
Cleaning tile or grout?  Just use a paste made of baking soda and water.  Waahla!  Sparkling clean tile floors.  While you do your own cleaning, whistle while you work and remember what a blessing it is that you have an indoor, flushing toilet that needs cleaning!  Your life is so rich.  Happy scrubbing!




No comments:

Post a Comment